Local history walks
Commencing in 2022, the Annerley-Stephens History Group is providing local history walks in specific locations in old Stephens Shire.
Let’s travel back in time together
The Annerley-Stephens History Group focuses on the suburbs of Annerley, Fairfield, Yeronga, Yeerongpilly, Moorooka, Tarragindi, Tennyson, and those parts of Greenslopes, Holland Park West and Mt Gravatt west of Logan Road. This is the former Stephens Shire.
Typically our local history walks will take 60-90 minutes to complete. This will allow time for questions and general discussion.
We are currently offering the following local history walks:
- Heart of Stephens, Annerley
- People Who Left Their Mark tour of South Brisbane Cemetery
- The Fairfield Walk
- Tarragindi 10 000 Steps Walk
- Fairfield Short Walk – Long History
- Toohey Forest Burial Caves Walk
- Walking Home, Clifton Hill
For more information or to book a walk email: [email protected]