The Annerley Scouts’ Hall was opened by Commissioner C.S. Snow on 7 December 1929. The site of the hall was a gift of William Stephens who resided nearby at Waldheim. The hall itself is a timber building 12m by 10m. The walls are 3.6m high and the building sits on 1.8m high blocks.
The building is currently a private residence.
 Sunday Mail, 8 December 1929, p.13